Over the last few months, we have been working on a fully custom website for Kea-flex Rubber Mouldings Ltd
The website highlights the company products and services available to help and inform potential customers with design and production options.
Using the technology below the website is:
- Easy for website visitors to find answers
- Allows the website owner to get in touch with potential clients through offers
- Create your own look in every detail
- All information is shown to all visitors in the same way
Key Website Technology Used:
- Individual page searches (not the standard website overall search option)
The website makes it easy for visitors to find exactly what they’re looking for without wasting time browsing through pages of information. As the site features a search function to only search the material or page you are on so as not to display information not relevant to your material.
- Download manager to stop downloads until an email address is entered.
The website has an option to download a document with technical specifications and extra information to help understand the product information with guidance on the best solution and fit for the business needs. This document while an individual valuable asset should also be followed up with specific requirements for each client so before the user can download this document they must provide contact details. After submitting these details they are sent a link to download the PDF document. At the same time, Keaflex is emailed the details to follow up with the client and their specific requirements.
- News/Blog pages with custom layouts and colours
Most websites have a standard layout available for a blog page to use as a news page, however, these are usually set to a standard layout supplied with the website theme. Edition1 website blog pages are customisable to the nth level so fonts, colour, layout and images can all have a unique look making your website stand out from the crowd.
- Table layout for the material page to display correctly on all devices
Displaying a table on a website can sometimes be problematic as it can look terrible to view on some devices. Edition1 website uses a technology that understands the device being used and so adapts the view to look perfect no matter what device is being used.
- Custom post types for Job Vacancies
A custom post type allows us to structure content layout how we like so without any constrictions as opposed to an out-of-the-box CMS system. Along with this, we can create endless field types so easily generate a post that contains any type of content.